Thursday, November 6, 2008

week7task3 the movie

I saw this movie wehn I was a child,I very like is movie because it's about a detective.I like this kind of moive because it's very tense and interesting. In this movie a VIP was killed by a man which wear a mask, they don't know who killed that VIP, mr chou try to find the murderer with his assistant,and finally he found the assistant is the merderer. This stroy tells us that don't believe erverybody when you get into trouble,only youcan safe yourself,even the old friends may hrut you deeply.

1 comment:

Thao le said...

Hi,Terry.I also like this kind of movie. I watched a lot action movies like this. who is your favorite star? do you know Jackie Chan and Jetly?they are chineses,
too.I like their movies very much because they are funny and attractive.